Just think how much warmer you will be under the Reno Arch at 10 pm instead of midnight. It is the Holiday halftime event of the year. One picture, One song, and then Santa on…
Simple Rules to Crawl by:
- You MUST be at least 21 years old! No matter how old you are, your ID will be checked at every bar! Bring valid ID. If you are born in the 1990′s or later be prepared to tripled checked.
- Crawlers MUST wear appropriate attire! A complete Santa suit, Mrs. Claus suit, snowman, crown of thorns & loin cloth or some other festive decoration are not only part of the deal but exceedingly FUN! Spicy is verrrrry good!
- Be the Santa and feel the Christmas spirit. It is good to give. Bring extra Santa hats, candy or some other ingenious festive item to give out!
- Do your part for the charity – Donate to the Charity and get a an Official Reno Santa Crawl Cup and support the Claus by frequenting only those establishments on the Official Map! They’re the ones Supporting the Claus with much appreciated donations! Visit all others on another night!!!
- The Official cup which gives you discounted drinks and free cover all of the bars!! They shall be available for purchase at participating shops! Chocolate Walrus, Prism Magic Junkie, Adam and Eve in Carson City are official Santa Crawl cups shops. Check the swag page to see which shops are giving out discounts to those folks with cups. Or contact us about giving! We will be getting more Reno Santa Pub Crawl merchandise later so, keep checking in!
- Get a Cup and Map and start where you want, if not go to the Official Star Bars to begin your night of frivolity! They’re alllll good with extra cups and maps! Check our map!
- The Official Reno Santa Crawl Maps are available at all of the bars! If you are staying at the Silver Legacy under our hotel code, you will be provided a map upon checkin. We have also posted it on the Map page.
- Keep in mind your tasty beverages must be finished before leaving each establishment. Let’s not put the police to work. K?
- DO NOT LET ANYONE DRINK & DRIVE!!! NO EXCUSES!!!
- Never hang out in the same place for more than 20-30 minutes. It’s a CRAWL! It’s going to be quite a feat to hit all 50+ venues as it is!! It’s a marathon! Keep moving!
- Don’t forget to tip your bartenders, etc! They deserve it for putting up with our sh….holiday spirit!
- Don’t steal or fight because it’s BAD!! We LOVE naughty!! We do NOT love BAD!!
- Don’t forget to sing carols & do a bit of wassailing under the Reno Arch at 10pm!! Come revel in the awesomeness that is the Reno Santa Pub Crawl!
- Have FUN!!!
Kickoff the Santa Pub Crawl weekend on Thursday by winning $2,500 at the “Miss Elf: Naughty or Nice” contest. On Friday, you have your choice of two great rock shows. Third Eye Blind is performing at the Silver Legacy and Vince Neil (of Motley Crue), Queensrche and Great White are rocking out the Events Center in downtown Reno. On Saturday morning please check out “The Great Santa Dash” or hit the slopes for the annual Santa Crawl Skiing Extravaganza at Mt. Rose.
Then join us for the 2013 Reno Santa Pub Crawl. It starts at 7:30 and ends whenever due to the City deciding to move the Santas under the Arch picture to 10 pm which closer to the middle of the event rather than having us ending the event at midnight. With the blessing of the City which is spring for the extra officers, Santas will Santa On until the morning dawn.
Listen up Crawlers… Run before you Crawl! You will receive a FREE Santa Crawl Cup to use later that night! That’s right, register to run or walk in the Great Santa Dash and you will get a FREE SANTA CRAWL CUP! will be a festive holiday 5k run/walk organized by Athlete in You and AIYevents.
The event is located near downtown Reno at the Wingfield Park. Runners of all levels are encouraged to participate.
Running or Walking is accepted and participation with the entire family or a large group of friends will enhance the Christmas spirit. Additional kudos to you if you wear your best Christmas costume – Santa Claus, Mrs. Claus, or Santa’s helper and demonstrate your Christmas spirit while running in downtown Reno. Run will take place in Wingfield Park and use streets near downtown Reno and the Truckee River. Run will begin on December 14th, 2013 at 10am, rain, snow, or sunshine!
All Adults Santas (21 and older), your entry fee will include a cup for participation in the Reno Santa Pub Crawl in downtown Reno being held later that evening. Reindeer Charities will donate all of the proceeds from cups to local schools.
In addition to giving to local schools, The Great Santa Dash will proudly support AIY Foundation which is the charitable portion of Athlete in You, LLC. The AIY Foundation’s mission is to contribute athletic equipment, helps to restore physical education programs, and educate school children about the importance of a healthy and active lifestyle.
To sign up or for additional information, please visit www.aiyevents.com.
This helps a great charity, and hey, you’ll have plenty of time to recover before the Crawl begins!
See you December 14, 2013…
Get a 2012 Reno Santa Pub Crawl Commemorative Cup for $1 at The Celtic Knot. While supplies last, pick up another cup, or your first one, and enjoy $1 draft beer and $2 well drinks from 8pm-12am this Saturday. All proceeds from cup sales go directly to our local schools. The Celtic Knot is at 541 E. Moana Ln, in Reno. Ca;; (775) 737-4437 for details. Get there and Support The Claus!