The magical anticipation of St. Nick dropping down the chimney on Christmas Eve may be long gone, but that doesn’t mean the adults can’t have fun this holiday season. The Reno Santa Pub Crawl, Dec. 12, highlights a weekend of events during Reno’s Reindeer Games. Basically, several thousand Santa crawlers hit the streets and watering holes of downtown Reno, showing off their best Santa-inspired costumes – the party reaches a crescendo when revelers meet under the legendary Reno Arch. So break out your best Santa suit and make it a weekend. Written by RSCVA.
- The Reno Santa Crawl benefits Washoe County Schools through Donorschoose. As of today, we've funded 140 projects and reached 12,000 students. To see the projects your support has funded, see our history at Donorschoose.org.
Days Until The Crawl
- The Santa Crawl:
in 5 months, 25 days, 0 hours, 53 minutes
- The Santa Crawl:
Follow us on Twitter!
- Tomorrow night only:8pm-Midnight: get a 2012 RSPC Cup for $1&then get $1 drafts&$2 well @The Celtic Knot @541 E.Moana Ln, Reno 03:23:05 PM December 21, 2012 from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Cups are still available in the lobby of the Silver Legacy! Come get 'em! 01:51:06 PM December 15, 2012 from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Light snow in Reno... Hope you're warm in your hotel room heading out to Bowling with Elves! Bring a Toy for Toys for Tots! 11:29:31 AM December 14, 2012 from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Hey everybody! The specials are starting to come in! Here's Strega's: $2 tall can PBR & $3 hot spiced ciders with 2012 RSPC CUP! 04:07:42 PM December 13, 2012 from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Two Days before Santa Crawl my true love sent to me... Two minutes to midnight be under the Arch and don't throw marshmallows! 04:00:37 PM December 13, 2012 from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite