Come dressed in your craziest holiday pajamas to celebrate the night before the big crawl. On December 11th, The Santa Crawl Pajama Ball will feature a night of bowling at the National Bowling Stadium and holiday fun, including pictures with Santa, raffle prizes, holiday drink specials and a best dressed in holiday pajamas contest. The cover charge for party revelers dressed in pajamas or holiday flare is $15 which covers bowling and a donation to the Reindeer Charities. For those not dressed in pajamas or holiday flare the cover charge is $20.
- The Reno Santa Crawl benefits Washoe County Schools through Donorschoose. As of today, we've funded 140 projects and reached 12,000 students. To see the projects your support has funded, see our history at Donorschoose.org.
Days Until The Crawl
- The Santa Crawl:
in 5 months, 23 days, 17 hours, 54 minutes
- The Santa Crawl:
Follow us on Twitter!
- Tomorrow night only:8pm-Midnight: get a 2012 RSPC Cup for $1&then get $1 drafts&$2 well @The Celtic Knot @541 E.Moana Ln, Reno 03:23:05 PM December 21, 2012 from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Cups are still available in the lobby of the Silver Legacy! Come get 'em! 01:51:06 PM December 15, 2012 from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Light snow in Reno... Hope you're warm in your hotel room heading out to Bowling with Elves! Bring a Toy for Toys for Tots! 11:29:31 AM December 14, 2012 from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Hey everybody! The specials are starting to come in! Here's Strega's: $2 tall can PBR & $3 hot spiced ciders with 2012 RSPC CUP! 04:07:42 PM December 13, 2012 from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Two Days before Santa Crawl my true love sent to me... Two minutes to midnight be under the Arch and don't throw marshmallows! 04:00:37 PM December 13, 2012 from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite